Do you have poor credit and need a Payday Advance?
A financial emergency can happen to anyone, but if you have bad credit it may feel impossible to borrow money from a financial institution. On top of that almost half of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, which makes it a challenge to build a savings for when an unexpected money crisis occurs.
It can be hard to tell your friends or family members about your bad credit, and it is even tougher to ask to borrow cash from them, even if it is just a short-term loan.
Sometimes it takes as little as $100 to prevent someone from having their electricity turned off, or to avert some other financial crisis. At other times, more money may be necessary to save the day.
But it’s important to remember a payday advance is meant to be a short-term solution to financial issues, not a long-term resolution. LendUp gives individuals, even those with poor credit, an avenue to obtain the credit they need. This provides an opportunity to avoid late payments for important bills.
Online Payday Advance Loan Application Requirements:
We know that money crises do happen, and nobody is exempt from trouble in this world. Our requirements to apply for a short-term loan include:
- You must be at least 18. You cannot apply for a loan unless you are 18 years or older, even if you have a job.
- You must have a checking account at a financial institution, such as a bank or credit union. The account must be active and enable you to receive electronic transfers. Most banks allow this, but if you are uncertain about yours, simply give them a call to make sure.
- You must provide a valid home address and email address. If you don't have an email account, go to yahoo.com or gmail.com to create one. This is a very simple process and you will be able to receive emails immediately once you successfully create an account.
- You must have a working phone number. If you don't have a landline or cellphone, you can purchase a mobile phone rather inexpensively at any discount store.
- You must have a regular source of income. This means paychecks from a place of employment, but regular government payments also qualify as a recurring source of income.
- You must live in one of the states where we’re licensed. Check by going to the LendUp.com website.
Why consider LendUp for a Payday Advance if I have bad credit?
LendUp doesn’t require perfect credit in order to apply. In fact our payday advances have no hard credit check that can hurt your score. With LendUp it only takes about five minutes to apply for a quick payday advance online. We encourage our customers to make responsible decisions that can actually help improve their credit over time. We also provide free online education to help boost your financial savvy.
Generally, the money will be deposited in your checking account by the end of the next business day, if your application reaches us by 5 p.m. PT and is approved. This option can provide relief for the person who needs cash fast, whether it is to pay an overdue utility payment, put down a deposit for an emergency medical procedure, repair a vehicle or other financial woes.
LendUp follows the regulatory requirements mandated by each state and the United States government. We don't avoid federal restrictions by operating offshore. We want you to try to improve your financial situation.
Apply for a LendUp Loan here:
What is LendUp?
LendUp is a socially responsible direct lender dedicated to helping our customers meet their short term needs.Learn more about LendUp »
Apply in as few as 5 Minutes
Good Credit not Required
What people are saying
an innovative new payday loan banking model that’s more Silicon Valley than Wall Street
LendUp is leveraging technology to redefine the payday lending experience, bringing a new level of innovation and transparency to an industry that desperately needs disruption.
...LendUp is a better product than the traditional payday loan.
A lending startup with a heart
Hear from our customers
Testimonials reflect the individual's opinion and may not be representative of all individual experiences with LendUp. Customers received compensation in the form of points on the LendUp Ladder.