Payday Loans in Arlington, TX
Anyone who has experienced unexpected expenses or a sudden shortage of funds, such as car repairs, or reduced hours at work, knows what it’s like to have their budget or financial plan put in jeopardy, but an Arlington online lender, like LendUp, can help.
As an online short-term lender offering loans to Arlington residents, LendUp allows you to be able to apply for an unsecured loan online, in as little as 5 minutes. If approved, and pending state restrictions, funds can be in your checking account as early as the next business day.
If you’re looking for a better alternative to traditional payday loans, a LendUp short-term loan may be a quick, convenient answer for your unexpected financial situation. Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- How much money can I apply for? First time Arlington borrowers can get up to $500 once approved and pending state restrictions.
- If my application is approved, how long will it take me to get my funds? LendUp loans fund fast — as long as your application is submitted before 5 p.m. PT (weekdays), you’ll typically have money in your checking account by the next business day. See lendup.com/faq for more details.
What Does It Mean to Be an Arlington, TX Online Lender?
A Texas online lender means just what it sounds like. We lend money online to the borrower, and there is no need to drive in traffic or walk to a physical payday loan store. Our fees are clearly stated as soon as you choose your payday advance amount and due dates, so you won’t be hit with hidden fees later.
The state of Texas has authorized and licensed LendUp as a Credit Access Business, or CAB, as required by law. Be sure to use only a state-licensed payday lender. Some payday loan companies attempt to skirt state and federal laws designed to protect you by using off-shore locations or tribal lending practices that can jeopardize the security and privacy of customers. Applicable laws protect both the borrower and the lender, so it benefits you to make sure to use licensed lenders for your cash advance.
How Can I Qualify for an Arlington Payday Loan with you?
The requirements do not change depending on your credit rating. Therefore, as long as you meet these requirements, you can apply:
- 18 years of age or older based on your last birthday.
- A current resident of Texas or another state that has licensed LendUp.
- A regular, recurring salary, wage or income; a pension or another form of payment from the government or other entity.
- An active, operational checking account, which accepts electronic transfers.
- You must NOT be active duty (AD) military or the dependent of an AD member.
- A physical address, confirmable phone and email address, and current contact info.
Apply for a LendUp Loan here:
What is LendUp?
LendUp is a socially responsible direct lender dedicated to helping our customers meet their short term needs.Learn more about LendUp »
Apply in as few as 5 Minutes
Good Credit not Required
What people are saying
an innovative new payday loan banking model that’s more Silicon Valley than Wall Street
LendUp is leveraging technology to redefine the payday lending experience, bringing a new level of innovation and transparency to an industry that desperately needs disruption.
...LendUp is a better product than the traditional payday loan.
A lending startup with a heart
Hear from our customers
Testimonials reflect the individual's opinion and may not be representative of all individual experiences with LendUp. Customers received compensation in the form of points on the LendUp Ladder.